The AWAT Project is aimed at webapplication engineers who try improve the quality of their applications using automated testing techniques. AWAT is a XML-based testing framework which allows the creation of functional black-box- and regressiontests. The primary goal was to create an easy-to-use and powerful tool which integrates into modern IDEs and tools. Using a testcase-driven approach, AWAT provides you with several features to structure and document large testsuites.
- Configuration of Testsuites using XML
- Easy integration into Ant and Eclipse using jUnit
- Support for multiuser-access to your webapplication
- Support for random form entries
- Build in documentation standard
- Check PDF generation and file donwloads